Client Solutions Manager | April 2021 - present | Essex, United Kingdom
Blackmore Four (www.blackmorefour.co.uk)
Partnering with ambitious business leaders in a bid to achieve outstanding levels of performance, capitalizing on expertise around how people think, work, and learn.
- Accountable for designing, developing, and delivering high-impact solutions, based on a thorough analysis and assessment of clients’ needs, thus improving business performance, and realizing business’s vision
- Championing the development of bespoke solutions to meet client needs
- Polished problem-solving skills and strategic capability proven through the application of robust diagnostic practices to identify the gap between desired and current state, in partnership with the client
- Exercising marketing expertise by working collaboratively with the team in developing the content marketing strategy, and contributing to various platforms
- Bolstering brand-building and business-winning efforts, securing pipeline of business
- Collaborating with clients in reviewing feedback, further developing expertise that are relevant, and supporting the client journey and sales process, generating new opportunities
- Application of psychological and behavioural insight, leveraged against a range of psychometric assessments within arsenal kit of accredited tools
- Polished interpersonal skills and EQ when having difficult conversations with business leaders, probing to get to the heart of the issue
- Demonstrating knowledge of adult learning, high impact learning transfer, performance improvement and organisational development
Average leaders raise the bar on themselves; good leaders raise the bar for others; great leaders inspire others to raise their own bar.
- Orrin Woodward
Non-Executive Director | January 2021 - present | London, United Kingdom
Senior Assessment Consultant & Coach | January 2015 – December 2020 | Johannesburg, South Africa
Founder of Holistan, a consultancy focusing on the integrative, fair, scientific manner of assessing individuals for the purpose of selection and development. Holistan utilises the science of psychology in various domains, with a focus on B2B and B2C solutions. Responsible for Marketing of the Holistan brand, PR, Business Development as well as operational responsibilities.
- Generated consistent organic growth of brand through social media marketing for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & YouTube.
- Created personal branding solutions for individuals, with 100% client satisfaction.
- Track-record of superior performance in business development, negotiating and influencing decision makers, resulting in a portfolio of clients including: Discovery, Clockwork Media, Rustenburg Municipality, Ricoh South Africa, Demographica, Hospitality Property Fund, BARSA (Board of Airline Representatives in South Africa), FastJet, CTC (Colliery Training College), Dipula, Grant Thornton, Houghton Muslim Academy, Ontarget Interiors, Barloworld, and South African Tourism etc.
- Excellent leadership track-record demonstrated by managing associates across South Africa.
- Championed all immersions/simulations for assessment leader, Omnicor, for their clients across Africa.
- Impressive portfolio having assessed some 3500 candidates to date, contributing significantly to the business’s revenue.
- Valued associate relied upon for report writing and 360s, as well as training Consultants and Psychologists.
- Backing Zunshine PTY Ltd with assessment needs, particularly their client, Murray and Roberts across Africa and Australia.
- Conceptualised, created and implemented new assessments, techniques, products, and workshop material.
- Facilitated the candidate experience, analysing talent, scoring data, writing psychological reports, and presenting findings.
- Executed large scale projects, including simulations and 360s nationally and internationally.
- Guided school leavers with career assessments and feedback.
- Consistently booked for executive coaching for professionals across industries (finance, automotive, construction, IT, Marketing, Aviation, Hospitality, etc.).
- Influenced, mentored, and coached Psychology professionals, and facilitated workshops around the country (and in 2020, via online forums).
- Improved client’s achievement of strategic goals in selecting talent by developing unique solutions to problems, increasing average Return on Employment by 34,4 to 5,2 months.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
- Albert Einstein
Assessment Manager, Registered Psychometrist & Consultant | August - December 2014 | Johannesburg, South Africa
At the start of venturing into private practice, created and managed the assessment department at PsychMatters Family Therapy Centre. Provided psychometric assessment solutions for both the private and corporate clients.
As a Play Attention practitioner, assisted children and adults to learn to master the cognitive and behavioural skills required for focus, concentration and being attentive to the task at hand.
If you want to be creative, stay in part a child, with the creativity and invention that characterizes children before they are deformed by adult society.
- Jean Piaget
Radio Station & Brand Manager | May 2011 - July 2014 | Johannesburg, South Africa
Adsat Pty Ltd (www.adsat.co.za)
Management of a national radio station for Pick n Pay (JSE Listed) including 200+ stores. Expanded radio feed into Zambia. Portfolio included overseeing 2 direct reports, Marketing/ PR, Sales, Business development, Stakeholder management, and general operations.
The power of radio is not that it speaks to millions, but that it speaks intimately and privately to each one of those millions.
Assessment Consultant | Registered Psychometrist (Independent Practice) | Johannesburg, South Africa
May 2011 - July 2014
Completed internship, including evaluating 5-10 candidates daily, writing reports, and advising clients. Marketed the business, trained 4 members of staff, engaged in research, and conducted basic IT support. In 2011, promoted to running assessment department for Gauteng and Cape Town offices.
Life doesn’t make any sense without interdependence. We need each other, and the sooner we learn that, the better for us all.
- Erik Erikson
Radio Presenter | June 2007 - March 2009 | Johannesburg, South Africa
The subliminal depths of radio are charged with the resonating echoes of tribal horns and antique drums. This is inherent in the very nature of this medium, with its power to turn the psyche and society into a single echo chamber.